Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review


In the past we have had plenty of fogless shower mirrors and none of them have really work. When I got the chance to receive one for free in exchange for a honest review on my blog I thought why not, what have I got to lose. 

We received the mirror quickly and in excellent condition. My husband installed the mirror and razor holder in less than a minute, so quick and easy. 



Both the mirror and the razor holder are held onto the tile some sort of sticky backing. They seem to be well attached, only time will tell how long. We have been using them for about a week now and they are holding on strong. 


These images are from when we first installed the items, 5 to 6 days ago. My husband is a big fan of the razor holder because of how convenient it is to use. I also keeps the razor away from moisture.


Both the mirror and the razor holder are mounted out of the showers stream. I believe that this will help it stay attached to the tiles longer. The mirror is also really easy to clean because it hangs on a hook. This allows you to take the mirror off and run in under the water to clean it off.


After 5 to 6 days of using this product I am happy to say that it is still fogless even after 2 back to back showers. During one shower it seemed like it was starting to get fogged up and all I had to do was run it under the water and it was back to clear as could be.

My husband has been using it to shave and he has no problem seeing exactly what he is doing. 

Here are some images from today. You can see it is still super clear and holding on to the tile well.



I would recommend this mirror to anyone looking for an inexpensive shower mirror with a nice design and that is truly fogless. You can currently buy this mirror on Amazon below is a link to the amazon product page.







I hope you enjoyed my review, hopefully I will have more to come. Also stay tuned for more info on our very fast approaching home renovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment