Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pinterest Fail: Football Garland

Stuck inside during a blizzard yesterday, I thought I would try to create one of those football garlands I've seen all over Pinterest for the Superbowl. I enlisted the help of my 3 year old who loves using glue sticks to create crafts, we had a fun time put the footballs together, but it did not turn out quite as we planned.

I created the garland from brown and white construction paper, glue sticks, scissors and a stapler. The concept seemed easy, but turned into a Pinterest Fail.


I cut out all the pieces ahead of time, so that my 3 year old would not get impatient.


We ended up with a bunch of sticks of football like strips of paper.


Then I stapled them together to create the garland.


I do not think that it really looks like football. I think that I should have made the strips a little longer and thinner. Has anyone else attempted to make one of these before? Please share your experience in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment