Monday, January 19, 2015

Easy Tupperware Organization


My Tupperware collection is always getting unorganized and unruly. I try to keep it in check but it always seems to go back to the disorganized mess that you'll see in my before photo. This time I think that I have solved my problem, well at least I hope so. Here is my most recent attempt to organize.


So, here is what I did. I grabbed 2 larger containers that I had bought for something else a while and used them to contain most of the containers and lids. 


To store the rest of the lids I grabbed a old napkin holder I had in my attic and they fit perfectly. I also stored the lids to the two large containers underneath them, so that they would not get lost.


 I think this will solve my problem, but only time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment