Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Quick & Easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece

Here is a quick and easy centerpiece that would work for many tables. The idea behind this centerpiece is that it be easy to create and easy to move when you need room on the Thanksgiving table. I decided to use a casserole dish that I had for the base so that it would be easy to move and I gathered most of the items in the centerpiece from around my house. I always like to re-purpose items to give them new life before buying something new.


Here is what I used:
  • Mason jars
  • Popcorn
  • Fake leaves from a garland
  • Casserole dish
  • Candles
  • Small pumpkins
  • Ribbon

The only things that I bought were the candles and the popcorn. This was a relatively cheap centerpiece for me to make.


I had my 3 year old help me assemble it, she had a great time, pouring the popcorn, sticking in the candles and leaves and weaving the ribbon.



I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment