Wednesday, September 10, 2014

DIY Disney Halloween Costumes

In our house we are big Disney fans. So, it makes sense that my daughter has been a few different Disney characters for Halloween so far. Now that I am starting to create her and her sisters costumes for this year, I thought that I would share some of the past costumes.


This year my oldest daughter is going to be Elsa and her baby sister is going to be Olaf. Stay tuned I plan on posting those tutorials over the next couple of weeks as well.

Cinderella and Coach

 Cinderella and Coach

Minnie Mouse

 Minnie Mouse


If your looking for a fun Halloween costume for your little one, you should also check out my Princess of Rock Costume.

And don't forget to check back for the Elsa and Olaf costume tutorials, coming soon.

DIY Olaf Costume
 DIY Olaf Costume


DIY Elsa Costume
 Elsa Costume

No comments:

Post a Comment