Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DIY Light Box

I have been looking for a way to step up my product photography for my Etsy shop. I searched Pinterest for tips and found lots of tutorials for DIY light boxes. I found one that I thought would be relatively easy to make and not take too much time. It comes from Flax & Twine, it takes a ordinary cardboard box and turns it into a light box.

Materials:

  • Cardboard Box (The bigger the box, the big the item you can photograph)
  • White Tissue Paper
  • Tape
  • E-xacto Knife
  • White Poster Board

For the full tutorial check out Flax & Twine: DIY Photo Light Box.

Here is how mine turned out and a photo that I took using my new light box. I am really happy with how the light box works and how my pictures are turning out. Note: I do still have to brighten the photos in Photoshop to get the desired effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment