Monday, November 18, 2013

Pinterest Kid Craft: Turkey Hats

I am always looking for fun crafts to do with my daughter. This time of the year we try to make our crafts relate to the holidays. When I found this cute Turkey Hat on Pinterest from Parents magazine, I knew my daughter was going to love creating this festive hat.

Pin:

                 Thanksgiving turkey hat! #turkey #thanksgiving

I happen to have all the items required to create this fun hat, so there was no cost. I'm always looking for crafts that do not require me to spend any money or bring anymore supplies into our already cramped house. All you need is a paper plate, construction paper, crayons or paint, scissors and a glue stick. 



Result:


We had so much fun creating this hat. Probably will be creating these again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment