Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm Back/ Ink Reset Fail

So, I have been M.I.A. for the past month. Life got a little crazy, vacation, major renovation and some feeling under the weather has kept me away for the last month but now I'm back. I have a few projects that I have completed that just need photos and a few more in the wings almost done. Also hopefully soon I'll be able to post our renovation as its in its final phase.

For today's post I have a Pinterest Fail. I came across this way to stretch your ink, by pressing the reset button on the cartridge.

Pin:

                          Ink Cartridge Low? Not true... this totally works, my printer stopped printing, saying there was no ink, I reset the cartridge and then printed 50 more documents and the ink still hasn't run out!!! good. I gotta try this one.

If anyone has had any luck with this let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment